Sunday, May 10, 2009

Well....

the "Sassie" (pacifier) is GONE!!!!! She has quit asking about it!! I am so excited...she did great! I just took it and that was the end of it. I can't believe it was that easy! We are still working on the potty training, though. I am not stressed about that, though. Also, she started day care this past week. She is just going part time when I have to fill in at the flower shop. I had to work all week, so she went and LOVED it! She started in the 1 year old class on the first day, and they moved her to the 2 year old class the second day. She is doing great! She made a couple of Mother's Day crafts. Those are, of course, on the fridge. I am so glad she likes day care! I'll keep y'all updated on how the potty training goes and how she does in day care. :)

2 comments:

The Gapens said...

That's awesome! My advice on potty training is to not drag it out. We did with Reed, and now, he isn't as interested in it.

My goal is to get him trained this summer! We'll see...

Good luck!

Tennille said...

That's wonderful!! You'll enjoy daycare as much as she does!!