Thursday, September 25, 2008

Busy Month


We have been very busy this month. Callee and I went home Labor Day weekend for the first MSU ballgame at LA Tech, and we just stayed for 2 weeks for the next 2 home games. After we came home from that trip, we were only home for a week before we went to Atlanta for the GA Tech game. We are finally home for a couple of weeks before going back for the Vandy game. I'm glad to be home for a little while.
We had our cats declawed yesterday. They came home today...they are so pitiful looking! I'll post pictures when I can take some of the bandages on their paws. I also will post recent pics of Callee from some of the football games. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Mulligan with his bandages.

(Bud wouldn't let me take a picture of his)

No comments: